Thursday, January 8, 2009

The Time Has Come

OK I have thought really long and hard about doing this. As I sit on the couch watching The Biggest Loser, and Ruby, I know I want that to be me conquering the world of weight loss. I think that for me I need to have a way to be held accountable and know that if I let myself fail, that everyone will know. I am making a drastic lifestyle change, not a diet, a LIFESTYLE change. I will be posting my starting weight, along with a picture of me. I would like to encourage others to join me and start loving yourself enough to want better for yourself. I would like everyone that reads this to please be there for me and help me, send me words of encouragement, or stories. Please if you want post a blog about me getting others that don't usually visit my blog to come and help me along. The more the Merrier.

The second part to this is not to hurt anyone, but I plan to send letters to everyone that I can so that they can be there to support me, but not only that, I think that EVERYONE needs a wake-up call from time to time. As I sit at Christmas dinner at Adam's grandmothers house, you look across the room and we are huge, everyone in the room is big, even most of the kids. To my family and friends please get up and do something active, get the kids off video games and and chicken nuggets and go outside and play. Get up from the computer and TV and walk your dogs, and get moving.

I am also a smoker, and I really want to stop that also, but I am admitting that I don't think that I can handle both at the same time. Any Suggestions?

So if you love and care about me, please help. I Love myself enough to help myself. Thank You.

2 comments:

thescrapmaster said...

I am just so proud of you I can't even say! Why didn't you tell me about this yet???!? I am totally there for you!! It is the best thing you can do for yourself!I can't wait to hear all about it tomorrow :) It will be fun.

Deb M. said...

You know you have our total support. I know you can do anything you set your mind to do. We are proud of you no matter what...you are beautiful inside & out.

Love you very much...