Monday, January 11, 2010

Are you ready to get started?

This is my first post on cooking with the Pioneer Woman.  I really need to get to the grocery store to stock up on a few things so the recipe I am making first is ......
Chicken Spaghetti makes 6 to 8 servings.  Now I have made my version of this for a few years, my mom has a version using velveta cheese instead of shredded cheese and you don't bake it in the oven. So lets see which version is better. 


First make sure you have all the ingredients:
Chicken
spaghetti
pimientos
onion
green pepper
cream of mushroom soup
cheddar cheese
season salt
pepper
cayenne pepper

I will start off with a picture of the pages.

I started with getting the chicken cooked and cutting my veggies.


Then after the chicken boiled I kept the chicken stock and cooked the noodles in it. Then cut up the chicken.

Once you have all the stuff ready you mix it all up.




Put it in a casserole dish and cover the top with a little cheese and bake for 30 min or so.

And the finished results is this!!!


It was very good, much easier to make than my other Chicken Spaghetti.

2 comments:

Deb M. said...

mmmmmm...that looks delicious. I want some please!! :-) TFS!!

Kelly Loy Gilbert said...

I've been seeing this recipe all over lately! It looks so good!