Monday, December 8, 2008

It finally made it here! IT was MIA for 5 days

I have to say that I am one lucky person and I feel very blessed to have wonderful grandparents like I do. I have a grandmother(I call her Aunt Debra), that I love very much and she is so good to me. I can talk to her about anything. She is one of the most talented people I know and I envy her so much. I love to craft things, but she can do circles around me. She sent me my Birthday/Christmas present out the day before Thanksgiving and I just recieved it on Friday. It was a CRICUT!!!!!!! As I opened the BIG box I was like a little kid, after getting thru all the peanuts and paper there it was another big box wrapped so cute, It was half Birthday and half Christmas paper with ribbons to match both,and tags. I am jumping around the kitchen calling Adam he pretends to be excited for me. Like I said, I am a very lucky girl and I wish my Aunt Deb and Pawpaw Dickie were closer, I really talk about moving to be closer to them so we can craft and just see each other. To my aunt Deb, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, and I love you and pawpaw very much.



2 comments:

thescrapmaster said...

I can't wait to see you put this puppy into action! Did you get any cutting pads yet?

~Samantha

Deb M. said...

You are so welcome, sweetie. I'm happy that we could send you a Cricut and I hope you enjoy using it. Can't wait to see what you make. Get to cutting!! LOL! We love you so much...you are such a joy in our lives.

Happy bugging...love you,