Monday, December 8, 2008

My Ink Spots are here!



I joined a Stampin Up club a couple of months ago. My Aunt Deb told me about a girl in my area that had a Stampin Up club that she was going to join, so I said I would join too. If you love to make cards and scrapbooking. This is a great thing to join. You only have to have a $15.00 min each month and it is a 10 month commitment, and one of those months you get so much in product free and a free stamp set, and my Stampin Up demostrator is the best and adds lots of goodies to your order. I got a stamp set and versa mark the first order and it was my hostess month, so I got a free stamp set and Ink I think. This month I got Ink Spots, and paper, and a versa mark pen, and my free gift this month is a pack of paper, plus a few other things. Samantha is my demonstrator and she is a very giving and loving person. I am lucky to live close to her where we can get together, and I can't wait for my aunt Deb to come down so they can meet. I don't have a ton of stuff so I am adding to it each month and Samantha has given me so much stuff out of her own things. Samantha thank you so much for being so kind, and I love spending time with you. I will have a craft room like you one day.

2 comments:

thescrapmaster said...

Aw, Alison you are so sweet. I love you, girl! We so have to get together more often!
Your comment about having a room like me made me laugh out loud :)
So what about that ornament party??

~Samantha

Deb M. said...

Hmmm...I sure am jealous of all that ink. LOL! Samantha is a sweetie....look forward to crafting with ya'll soon. :o)

Have fun stamping...